Health Visiting Clinic - Community Baby Hub
A Community Baby Hub is provided by, the Integrated Early Years' Service, at the practice offering a drop-in service on, Tuesdays between 2:00pm and 3:30pm
- Talk about your child’s development and how you can confidently contribute to this.
- Take part in health promotion activities including accident prevention, oral health, baby feeding and weaning.
- Enjoy health promotion and child development themed sessions.
For further information about Community Baby Hubs in Camden, please visit Camden's Health Visiting & Family Support Service or contact our Health Visiting Duty Desk:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0203 317 3032
All routine child vaccinations, listed on the NHS vaccination schedule, are provided free of charge. Further details can be found by clicking, http://www.nhs.uk/Planners/vaccinations/Pages/Vaccinesforkidshub.aspx
- Vaccinations are administered by one of our Practice Nurses
- Child Immunisation clinic available, in practice, on Tuesday afternoons - Operates on an appointment basis and appointments can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Babies 1st immunisations are booked outside of the Tuesday clinic - all babies must have had their 6-8 week check before having their first immunisation.
- Appointments to be booked via our Reception team either by phone or face to face
Please bring along your child's red book and ensure you report to reception prior to your appointment.
Manage fevers in children - Patient Information Leaflet - Fevers in Children