- GP and Nurse appointments are offered on the same day or up to two weeks in advance.
- It is the practice policy that if you are more than 10 minutes late you may have to re-book an appointment.
- On arrival at the practice please ensure you use the self check-in facility or inform a member of the reception team of your arrival.
Online Appointment Booking
- This service is offered for patients aged 16 and above. Please phone into the practice to book appointments for children under 16.
- You can also book a GP / Nurse Practitioner appointment online via this website up to two weeks in advance.
- To sign up for this service, please come to the practice with one form of photo-ID; the reception staff will provide you a unique username and password used in the portal accessed through the link above.
Please Note: Nurses' appointments are not available to book online.
You can cancel your appointment by replying to our text message appointment reminder service, by using our online booking system by calling the surgery, or by using our online booking system.
We ask that you are patient during your time at the surgery. Often sessions are very busy and you may have to wait. However, the staff will do all they can to ensure that you are seen as soon as possible.
Seeing the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner as an Emergency
If there are no more appointments on the day you call, and you have an urgent medical problem that cannot wait until the next day we will do our best to see you on the same day by appointment. If the surgery is very busy, this may sometimes mean you have to wait to be seen, and we would appreciate your patience if this is the case.
The Practice Nurses provide a number of clinical services. If you need a cervical smear, contraception, blood pressure check, vaccination, travel advice, or wound dressing please ask for an appointment with a nurse. Many of these nurse appointments can be booked in advance.